Tuesday, August 26, 2008

True for me....

So many times I had this weird feeling that the same sets of events have already taken place.

As if I am living through the sequence again and again, going in a circle.

Whenever I feel this I try really hard to remember the exact circumstances of my previous encounter, but try as hard as I might it still eludes me.

But still have this gut feeling that I am not wrong.

It’s kind of like a déjà-vu.

And this feeling fascinates me because the key to the puzzle eludes me.

Each such encounter feels like a teasing, a reminder that I have yet not cracked the bounded coloured box.

What if it actually turns true, that we are indeed living in a time loop?

Guess this is what makes life exciting, the unexpectedness that lines every aspect of our life.

Have you ever woken up feeling you just fell from a height.

A feeling of weightlessness because of the illusion of falling marks this experience.

Free fall which lasts a split second and before you know what’s happening you are awake.

Some things are best left alone, knowing everything takes away the charm of curiosity.

2 comments:

Govind Chavan said...

There is some sort of explanation for this. You actually never remember when you 'saw' that event. Nor can you predict the chronology of that event, once you get the feeling that such event has started. All you get is a feeling that the event has happened before. Maybe this has something to do with the wiring in our brain. I often get these kinds of experiences, maybe we are all a little bit insane.

Govind Chavan said...

Try to check whether you can predict the chronology of such an event, the next time you get that feeling.

Causality, holds at all times.