Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Updates....

Long time since I jotted down my thoughts.

Many things have changed in a short span of time.

College days are over for me and a new professional life has taken its baby steps.

Complete carefree days has become a thing of past rather than being the norm of life.

Responsibility has taken the centre stage.

Managing your time and resources , taking responsibilty for things that happen around you.

No more th defense of "being just a student" comes in use.

Offcourse this in no ways mean that there is no exictement in what am doing right now.

Infact I feel so good, as if atlast am doing something constructive.

But I have realised with the right environment you can be encouraged to do even the most pathetic job in the world.

Positive vibes matter a lot, and I have been blessed with a wonderful work environment.

Once you start working you truly come to know your strength and weaknesses.

You come to know what you are cut for.

The cluttered image becomes less confusing with each step you take towards working on yourself.

But I miss my friends.

Now also when I meet up with my old friends I feel as if am back to my zone.

The same old crappy talk, back to jeans and tops, hogging on junk food and basically doing all the time pass in the world.

Its like a breath of fresh air when I sit and speak utter crap and not having the pressure of being always right running through my head.

In college every mistake was forgiven with an indulgent view.

No comments: